Au Co Cruise
To be launched in November 2016, Orchid Cruise employs state of the art design with a second-to-none cruise routing. Going beyond the ordinary itinerary, Orchid will take you through the best and most hidden part of Halong Bay: it starts from Dinh Vu port near Cat Ba island and cruises around Bai Tu Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay.
With only 14 luxurious cabins on board with lowest size from 36 sqm, the cruise will promise the best trip you can take in Halong Bay. All cabins in Orchid Cruise provide full ocean view and private balcony to let you enjoy the magnificent seascape of Halong Bay. There are 5 choices of room types, namely, Suite with Balcony, Family Suite with Balcony, Premium Suite with Balcony, Family Premium Suite with Balcony, and Orchid Exclusive Suite - each with its own advantage and fitted for a specific group of travelers. All cabins in Orchid Cruise are fully equipped with advanced amenities to ensure the maximum comfort and satisfaction of customers.
Besides luxury private cabin, public amenities on Orchid Cruise are also unparalleled: beauty spa services, theme party on request, pick up services by Limousine car, luxury bar and restaurant, gym room, and so forth. A great deal of thrilling activities like kayaking, sunbathing, squid fishing, discovering amazing grotto and island, cooking lesson, etc. are awaiting you on Orchid trip.
Cruising through thousand of limestones on the bay
Discover Lan Ha Bay, explore Dark and Bright cave by kayaking or boating
Biking in The National Park of Viet Hai Village
Enjoy swimming, kayaking in Ho Ba Ham area
Visit Sung Sot cave, one of the most famous grotto in Halong Bay
- Three day two night cruise through Halong Bay, Cat Ba Island, Lan Ha Bay, and Bai Tu Long Bay
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- 02 buffet lunches, 02 set-dinners and 02 breakfasts
- Excursions in Cat Ba Island, National Park at Viet Hai Village
- Visit to Sung Sot Grotto and Vung Vieng fishing Village
- Swimming, cooking demonstration & Taichi class
- Kayak and snorkel equipment rental
- Water and tea throughout the cruise
- 24 hours in cabin snack menu
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges
- Airfares, transfers to and from Halong Bay
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa services
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Cancellation notice must be in written form and send to us via email. Refund will be processed between 5-7 business days.
- Check in on board: 12:10pm
- Check out: 11:35am
- Return Hanoi: 2:30pm
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate.
- Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge $50/adult and $40/child for Gala dinner applies if guests stay on board on December 24th and/or December 31st 2017 or February 15th 2018
- Shuttle bus: $40/ adult and $30/ child round trip. Pick up point: at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
- Cruise runner: Orchid Cruise
- Built: 2016
- No. of cabin: 14 cabin(s)
- Address: 5/33B Pham Ngu Lao, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi