BAT TRANG half day tour
- Witness how the local ceramic products are made
- Chat with the local artisans
- Try making your own ceramic item for your loved one!
- A chance to visit fertile farmland just an hour’s drive from Hanoi
Bat Trang Ceramics - The true pride of Viet Nam You will be picked up at the hotel for an hour car ride heading northeast of Ha Noi on the left bank of the Red River to Bat Trang Handy craft village. The village is surrounded by fertile farmland and well known for its beautiful ceramics. Bat Trang village is filled with wall-to-wall shops selling ancient and modern ceramics. It is not only a booming business, but the trade is also helping to keep the traditional crafts alive. You will have a chance to chat with the local artisans at work or try sitting behind a potter’s wheel to see how they create ceramic vases and other master pieces in their kilns. Return to Ha Noi and finish the trip at your hotel.
All cancelation from guest arise additional charges as follows:
- More than 7 days before departure: No charges - From 7 days to 3 days before departure: 10% of the tour price.
- From 72 hours to 24 hours before departure: 50% of the tour price.
- Less than 24 hours before departure or No show: 100% of the tour price.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
-English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Travel insurance