Boat Trip - Koh Dach (Silk Island) & Preak Bang Kang - Phnom Penh
- Escape from the city and discover the serene atmosphere of the Mekong River
- Visit the silk weaving house in Prek Boeung Kong island
- Have time for relaxing by the Koh Dach beach
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel between 08:00 – 08:30 for heading to the Phnom Penh port. After embarking the boat, a continental breakfast will be served as you enjoy the stunning view to the river.
First stop will be the Prek Boeung Kong island to visit a silk weaving house. In here you can admire an exhibition of silk development starting from the worm, to a cocoon then the final silk craft. Later we pay a visit to Boeung Kong Pagoda.
Back to the boat, we sail to Koh Dach Beach, a great place which the locals choose for family gathers, and have some time for relaxing leisurely. Lunch will be served on board.
After lunch, we will sail back to Phnom Penh with drinks on the way. Disembarking the boat at around 03:30 P.M., a car will take you back to your hotel. Time to say good bye.
- The pickup and drop off is available for hotels in Phnom Penh city central only. Other locations are subject to the availability and will incur the supplement surcharge.
- Kindly present at the lobby of your hotel 15 minutes prior to the pickup time.
- Local English speaking guide
- Tours and transfer as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast and lunch on board
- Bottled water and cold towels
- Other drinks and personal expenses
- Any other items not mentioned