DISCOVER SILK CLOTH PRODUCING PROCESS
• Visit a traditional Quang Nam house to learn the story of sericulture (silk weaving)
• View a collection of Vietnamese Ao Dai and Vietnamese ethnic group costumes
• Visit ancient mulberry gardens and a silkworm breeding house
• Learn how to feed the silkworms and unravel silkworm cocoons using traditional methods
• Watch textile workers weave silk into beautiful garments
• Discover the handicrafts of Champa people and learn how to make traditional textiles
• Visit the silk showroom to see the end product
• Eat a traditional lunch in the lush mulberry garden
We will pick you up at your hotel and head to Hoi An Silk Village. Upon arrival, you can relax and enjoy a welcome drink. We will visit the traditional house in Quang Nam and listen to the story of craft sericulture there. Also, you can admire the collection of Vietnamese Ao Dai and costumes of the native Vietnamese ethnic groups. Next we will visit the ancient mulberry gardens and the silkworm-breeding house, where we can see the cocoons, learn how to feed the silkworms and unravel silkworm cocoons using traditional methods. Discover the handicrafts of Champa people and learn how to make traditional textiles as we visit the Vietnamese traditional silk weaving house. Finally, we will visit the showroom to see the silk products and tailors. We will enjoy a special meal in the mulberry garden before returning to your hotel.
-Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
-Local English speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
-Local special set lunch/dinner
-Bottled drinking water
-Tips and gratuities
-Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.