EXPLORE CAT BA ISLAND
• Learn fascinating secrets about its use during the war as you explore Hospital Cave
• Climb to the 210 meter peak of Ngu Lam Mountain to be rewarded with spectacular panoramic views of Cat Ba and its numerous mountain ranges
• Take a boat trip to stunning Lan Ha Bay, famed for its secluded beaches and multiple marine life including colorful fish and coral opportunities to spot seals and dolphins
• Visit Monkey Island, named after the monkeys who inhabit it
• Kayak or snorkel the beautiful waters of the bay
Day 1: Ha Long Bay – Cat Ba Island (-/L/D)
Pick-up at your hotel and transfer to Tuan Chau Dock, take a ferry to Cat Ba Island. Car will pick up you at Gia Luan ferry to go to Cat Ba National Park, on the way we will stop at the Hospital Cave, where there are a lot of historical secrets from the war. Conquer Ngu Lam peak which is about 210m above the sea level after just 2km walking distance, just climbing. Take a boat trip from Ben Beo to Lan Ha Bay, we have lunch on board. After lunch, we will visit Monkey Island, Fishing Village; opportunity for kayaking, snorkeling. Then, take a boat trip back to Ben Beo, check-in at your hotel. Dinner and relaxing at hotel.
Day 2: Cat Ba – Ha Long Bay (B/L/-)
After breakfast at your hotel, free at leisure on your own account. Check out hotel after lunch. Car will transfer to Gia Luan pier, take ferry back to Tuan Chau Dock. Back to your hotel.
• Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
• Entrance fees
• Boats + Ferry
• Kayak, snorkeling gears, fins, dry bags
• Meals: 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
• Twin shared accommodation (2pax/room)
• Bottled drinking water
• English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
• Tips and gratuities
• Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.