Ba Be National Park Adventure from Hanoi
- Pay a visit to many famous tourist attractions such as: Ba BE National Park, Bac Kan, Tay village
- Admire these incredible sceneries
- Take many beautiful photographs
- Go off the beaten track and experience the real rural life experience
- Enjoy stunning Vietnamese dishes
- Stay in an amazing homestay
Day 1: Hanoi – Bac Kan – Ba Be Lake
In the morning around 8 am, you will depart from your hotel in Hanoi.
On the way, you will make a stop in Thai Nguyen to visit the gorgeous Museum of the Culture of the Ethnic Minorities of Vietnam before having lunch in a street restaurant.
Then, you will leave the main road to join a smaller one snaking through the rough mountains and lush tea plantations to reach the Tay village of Bo Lu. Fishing and rice and corn cultivation are what Tay people are living on and they are also famous for their stunning stilt houses.
Once coming to Bo Lu, you will experience the hospitality of the host and his incredibly friendly family, in one such traditional house.
You will definitely get far away from the hassle of Hanoi when taking a 3-hour boat trip, gently chugging around the lake. If you need to cool off, do the same ways as the local kids do and just jump in the river for a swim.
At the end of the day, you will return to your homestay and have a superb dinner featuring local specialties. You will stay overnight with local family at Bo Lu Village.
Meal: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: Ba Be – Hanoi
After having breakfast at your Homestay, you will go on foot to explore the Ba Be forest at close quarters.
Then you will trek by the slow flowing river, gaze in awe at the rough yet magnificent mountains and valleys and natural caves and will visit a little bird and butterfly spotting. The national park is where you can see uncountable numbers of flora and fauna.
On the way, you can also make a stop at Hua Ma cave, only recently accessible, because many local people would enter because of ancient beliefs. In the cave, you can also see thousands of stalactites and stalagmites and is still very atmospheric. You can rest your legs on the drive back to Hanoi, have time for lunch at a local restaurant on the way.
You might arrive at your hotel in Hanoi at about 18.30
Meal: Breakfast, Luch
|No. Pax||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-8 pax||9 up pax|
- Kayaking 10USD/pax (02pax/kayak)
- Private room +10USD/pax
Not fit your requirement? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
Pickup and drop off at hotel in Hoan Kiem District only.
Pickup or drop off at other locations is subject to the availability and will incur a supplement surcharge.
Please provide us the valid email and valid mobile phone number because the confirmation will be sent to you via the email you registered and the mobile phone number will be contacted in emergency.
- Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes.
- It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat…
- Transfer in air-conditioned vehicle, pick up & drop off at hotel
- Accommodation at stilt house in hill tribe village at DOM room.
- All meals as mentioned in the program
- English speaking tour guide
- Boat trip on the lake
- All admission fees for sightseeing mentioned in itinerary
- Complementary mineral water.
- Other meals & drinks
- Personal expenses
- Other not clearly mentioned above.