Full Day Biking the Islands of Phnom Penh
- Boat trip across the river to Koh Dach Island
- Visit the silk weaving house
- Cycling through the tranquil countryside
- Escape the crowded city for fresh air and recreation
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel around 08:00 and transfer outside of Phnom Penh to visit a Chinese-styled pagoda before taking Take the ferry across the river to Koh Dach Island from where you can cycle your heart out. Go to neighbouring Koh Otnyahdei via the steel bridge that links it to Koh Dach Island then take a boat ride around the island where you will see fertile farmlands and villages. Stop to visit a typical Khmer Wat and the silk weaving house, admiring an exhibition of silk development starting from the worm, to a cocoon then the final silk craft.
After that, we return to Koh Dach Island for cycling to the Northernermost part of Koh Dach. There is a large sandbank which appears during the dry season and is popular with Cambodian families. Later we head to the silk weaving village to visit a mill.
For lunch, we will enjoy some local Khmer food in a small restaurant before cycling back to the ferry crossing. Back to the mainland, we will take you back to your hotel in Phnom Penh around 17:00 and tour ends.
- The pickup and drop off is available for hotels in Phnom Penh city central only. Other locations are subject to the availability and will incur the supplement surcharge.
- Kindly present at the lobby of your hotel 15 minutes prior to the pickup time.
- Local English speaking guide
- Return transfer to the ferry crossing from your hotel
- Biking related services including bike hire and helmet
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- Lunch & Soft drink
- Bottled drinking water and cold towels
- Support vehicle
- Other drinks and personal expenses
- Any other items not mentioned