HA NOI – HA LONG 3 DAYS
• Visit Hanoi’s unique thousand-year-old One-Pillar Pagoda
• Wander around the serene Temple of Literature, Vietnam’s very first university, dating back to the 10th century
• Pay your respects to Vietnam’s iconic former president at Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum
• Cruise past exquisite scenery; limestone islands majestically rising out of emerald water, seductively scattered with grottoes and caves
• Swim in a secluded cove and explore a hidden grotto
• Feast on sumptuous seafood whilst enjoying panoramic views of Ha Long Bay
• Have an unforgettable overnight onboard
• Breakfast on board then swim in the bay or sunbathe on the beach
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City – Ha Noi City Tour (-/-/-)
Arrival Noi Bai airport, pick-up and transfer to Ha Noi city. Afternoon, drive to the historic complex of Ba Dinh. Visit Ba Dinh Square, where the late President Ho Chi Minh read Viet Nam’s Proclamation of Independence on 2 September 1945. Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and continue to One-Pillar Pagoda, a must-see monument in Ha Noi. One-Pillar Pagoda is an ancient Buddhist pagoda supported by only one pillar. Built in the early 11th century during the reign of King Ly Thai Tong, the pagoda resembles a lotus blossom. We will also visit Van Mieu - Quoc Tu Giam (temple of literature), the first Imperial school in Viet Nam built in 1070 during the dynasty of King Ly. Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 2: Ha Long Bay (B/L/D)
The shuttle bus will pick you up at the hotel and drive you through the scenic countryside to Ha Long Bay. The wondrous Ha Long Bay is truly one of Viet Nam’s most impressive sights. Heading out of town, we will embark on a boat for exploration of the legendary Ha Long Bay. This exciting five-hour cruise will provide a fantastic view of the picturesque scenery. Ha long Bay is home to some 3000 limestone islands that rise out of the clear emerald water. The limestone karsts formations are littered with beaches, grottoes and beautiful caves. Along the way, we will anchor for a leisurely swim in a secluded cove and enjoy a visit to one of the many hidden grottoes beneath towering cliffs. Stay overnight on the Junk Cruise.
Day 3: Relax in the turquoise water of the Ha Long Bay (B/L/-)
After breakfast, spend your morning swimming in the bay or relax and sunbathe on the beach. Have lunch before returning to Ha Noi. Transfer to Noi Bai airport to return Ho Chi Minh City.
All cancelation from guest arise additional charges as follows: - More than 7 days before departure: No charges - From 7 days to 3 days before departure: 10% of the tour price. - From 72 hours to 24 hours before departure: 50% of the tour price. - Less than 24 hours before departure or No show: 100% of the tour price.
-Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
-Meals: 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
-Bottled drinking water
-English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
-Twin shared accommodation (2pax/cabin)
-Tips and gratuities
-Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.