Half Day Architecture & the Mansion - Phnom Penh
- Discover Phnom Penh architecture through the city’s buildings
- Stunning dinner at a popular restaurant
- Dive in the atmosphere of the Mansion
- Enjoy Phnom Penh’s nightlife
Around 19:00, you will be picked up at your hotel (the pickup time is flexibility upon request) and will be travelling by tuk tuk from your hotel to explore Phnom Penh in a different prospect as you view the city through its architecture.
Phnom Penh offers a wide range of stunning restaurants for all tastes. Tonight, you will be enjoying your dinner at the Foreign Correspondents’ Club located on the Riverside. FCC brings together spirited people where, in colonial settings perfect for conversation, good food and drink have always been the order of the day. Our dinner is with À la carte menu with a menu combining Western dishes and traditional Asian favorites.
The Mansion is an old colonial building by the river which has been set as a night bar. Here, they organize 2 or 3 events here each month, along with regular Monday movie projections & live guitar or violin on Wednesdays. Today we will finish the night here around 21:00 with a drink (your own account) and the venue’s stunning atmosphere.
- The pickup and drop off is available for hotels in Phnom Penh city central only. Other locations are subject to the availability and will incur the supplement surcharge.
- Kindly present at the lobby of your hotel 15 minutes prior to the pickup time.
- Local English speaking guide for the Khmer architecture tour only
- Transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicles
- Architecture tour by local tuk tuk
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- Dinner at FCC Restaurant
- Bottled water and cold towels
- Other drinks and personal expenses
- Any other items not mentioned