Half day discover Lat village tour in Da Lat
• Understand the daily life of Lach ethnic minority people
• Visit flower farms, plantations of coffee cultivated by Lach people
• Admire the subtle hand-woven brocade products
• Enjoy many authentic Vietnamese dishes
• Admire fabulous views of the whole Dalat City, forests, Golden Lake and Silver Stream from Langbiang Mountain
In the morning, you will be taken to Lat Village, the center of the Lat community situated at the foot of Langbiang Mountain (about 15km North of Dalat). For sightseeing plantations of vegetable, coffee and strawberry cultivated by Lach people hide behind unique traditional stilt houses with indigenous kids playing innocently, stroll in the village. In Lat’s traditional house, you will learn about Lat culture with their musical instruments, belongings and farming tools and tasting “T,nom” – the Lat’s special fermented rice wine.
In a workshop, you can admire the talent of Lat women in creating subtle hand-woven brocade products as well as pay a visit to Traditional Architecture Church to know more about their daily life.
To enjoy stunning views of the whole Dalat Citym forest, Golden Lake and Silver Stream, you can take the Jeep car (excluded fee) up to Langbiang Mountain – the rooftop of Dalat (at 1950m height).
►Depart from: Your hotel in Dalat city centre or our office ✦ End at: Your hotel in Dalat city centre or our office.
►Duration: Half Day ✦ Departure Date: Daily
►Activities: Exploring, Sightseeing & Learning
►Place to visit: Lat Village, Strawberry Plantation, Local Vegetable Plantation, traditional stilt houses, Traditional Architechture Church, LangBiang Mountain.
►Transportation: car or van depend on your group size, motorcycle (if desire)
►What to Bring: hat, sunscreen, repellence, camera, comfortable walking shoes.
• English speaking tourist guide,
• Private vehicle,
• Entrance fees and tourist permits,
• Bottled water,
• Lunch (10$/pax extra if desire),
• Personal expenses.