Halong bay full day tour from Hanoi
- Pay a visit to many famous tourist attractions such as: Thien Cung Cave, Bai Chay harbor
- Admire these incredible sceneries
- Take many beautiful photographs
- Know more about the daily life of Vietnamese locals in Halong
- Fall in love with this lively city of Halong
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise at Halong Bay
- Explore many mysterious caves
- Enjoy many stunning dishes
Around 7:30 - 8:00 Am: You will be picked up from hotel and depart for Halong Bay.
Around 10:30: You will stop over for a short break on the way.
Around 12:30 - 16:30: You will arrive in Tuan Chau Harbor, where you will get on boat and have an amazing cruise on the bay.
Here, you will be served a welcome drink.
Then, you will have time for lunch featuring deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu.
Then, you will pay a visit to Thien Cung Cave – one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay.
After that, you will have relaxing time enjoying afternoon tea on the cruise or kayaking.
Then, you will disembark to get on shuttle bus.
Around 18:00: You will have a short stop to stretch your legs
Finally, you will go back to your hotel at 8.30.p.m.
- Our menu can be change upon seasons
- Beverage excluded
- We can serve any kinds of special food request as Vegetarian, vegan or food allergies with your pre-notice.
Lunch menu for example
- French fries
- Steamed prawns
- Fried squid with butter
- Vietnamese spring rolls
- Stir fried chicken
- Steamed fish
- Sautéed veggie
- Steamed rice
- Fresh fruit platter
- Transfer from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay and return by A/C bus
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in itinerary
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus and welcome drink on boat
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing (5 USD/1 person with ticket to Ba Hang Cave)
- Tips and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel outside Hanoi's Old Quarter
- All not indicated in our itinerary