Hanoi city tour full day
• Pay a visit to many famous tourist attractions such as: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Hoan Kiem Lake, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Museum of Ethnology or Bat Trang village
• Admire these incredible sceneries
• Take many beautiful photographs
• Know more about the daily life of Vietnamese locals
• Fall in love with this lively country
• Know more about the cultural diversity
• Know more about the daily activities of Vietnamese craftsmen
Around 08.00: You will be picked up at your hotel and go to the Ho Chi Minh Complex, where you can visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum – the final resting place of the honorable national hero, Uncle Ho – and President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house where he lived off and on during many years from 1958 to 1969.
Around 9.30: You will pay a visit to the One Pillar Pagoda, which is such an excellent complex of structures that collectively make up a pagoda constructed above the water in the heart of a square lake.
Then, you will have a great opportunity to go to the shore of West Lake to discover the Tran Quoc Pagoda. From here, you will easily go to the Temple of literature, which was the very first university of Vietnam.
Around 12.30: You will have time for lunch at the restaurant in the Old Quarter. After that, you will go to Hoan Kiem Lake - the heart and spirit of Hanoi.
OPTION 1: TUE, THU, SAT, SUNDAY.
You can pay a visit to MUSEUM OF ETHNOLOGY, which is a stunning museum represents the depth of Vietnamese cultural diversity through an astounding collection of 15,000 artifacts collected from throughout Vietnam. Vietnamese, French and English maps, displays and dioramas as well as displays portray a typical village market. Here, you can also visit a conservation and research centre where scientists from all over the world make research on the traditional cultures of Vietnam.
OPTION 2: MONDAY, WED, FRI
You can visit Bat Trang ceramic village, a seven century year old village, where you can witness the traditional way of making ceramics as well as observe the daily life of locals here.
Around 15.30 - 16.00: You will go back your hotel by car.
Add some options (superior option): Enjoy Water Puppet Show from 15.30 to 16.15 or Electric Car or Cyclo around Hanoi's Old Quarter.
Come back your hotel at 17.00
Note: On Monday and Friday morning, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Ethnic museums are closed
- A hat & sunscreen
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Comfortable walking shoes/ clothes
- If you're going to see Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum, you should not wear shorts
- Transportation in van with A/C
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees.
- Cyclo or Water Puppet Show Ticket costs 6$/person
- Personal expenses
- Tips & gratuities.