HOI AN CITY TOUR
• The walk is a fascinating sightseeing experience in the compact heritage town of Hoi An
• Enter historical houses dating as far back as the 15th Century, beautifully combining elements of Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese architecture
• Visit the iconic Japanese Bridge, the only tile-roof-covered bridge outside of Japan
• Admire the grand ornamentation of ancient Chinese Assembly Halls
• Watch the art of handicraft making at a local workshop
• Exclusive optional stop (subject to availability), at the private home of a key local figure to view a stunning collection of pottery and old Hoi An photographs.
Exploring Hoi An on foot is one of the best ways to take in the city’s charm. While exploring the small yet beautiful town, tourists and frequent visitors alike find that it is a place of quiet and peace. The unique atmosphere here combines elements of Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese culture. Some of the most remarkable views of the city are from the ancient houses. From here, visitors can catch a glimpse of a long gone past and more subdued and simple time. The tour includes visits to Hoi An Museum, many of the town’s renowned Ancient Houses which boast remarkable architecture, Assembly Halls of Chinese influence, a handicraft workshop and of course the must-see Japanese Covered Bridge. An optional stop is at the private home of Diep Dong Nguyen (subject to availability) to view a stunning collection of pottery, seals and old Hoi An photographs.
Depart: 08:00 or 13:30
-Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
-Bottled drinking water
-English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
-Tips and gratuities
-Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.