Hoi An cooking class half day tour
- Learn to cook some of Hoi An's best known regional dishes
- Visit a local market to purchase ingredients and intermingle with the locals
- See demonstrations of how to cook and prepare traditional Vietnamese cuisine
- Sample the fruits of your labor and share food with your cooking classmates
Our tour guide will greet you at your hotel and take you to visit the colorful Hoi-An Market where you will experience the vibrant and colorful atmosphere and try to be a real market goer. You will have a chance to meet the local merchants and purchase the ingredients to use in our cooking lesson. The guide, in addition, will help you find the best and fresh materials for the class.
After, we will head back to the restaurant to begin your lesson guided by our professional chefs. They will instruct you every step and when you are done, you can enjoy the meal prepared by yourself.
The dishes are comprised of:
First Course (Choose 1):
- Fresh Spring Rolls
- Fried Spring Rolls
Second Course (Choose 1):
- Mango Salad with Fresh Shrimp
- Papaya Salad with Fresh Shrimp
Third Course (Choose 1):
- Braised Chicken with Lemongrass and Chili
- Sautéed Beef with Cashews
- Braised Fish in Clay Pot
The dishes will also be served with:
- Stir Fried Water Spinach with Garlic
- Steamed Rice
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit or Souvenir
Depart: 10:00 or 16:00
Duration: 4 hours.
- Chef, ingredients for cooking class and recipes.
- Lunch or dinner
- English speaking tour guide
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.