Hoi An food hunting half day tour
- Take a bicycle ride along the riverside
- Stop at street vendor for OC HUT dish
- Try Banh My (Vietnamese bread)
- Taste the My Quang dish - the most popular street food in central region of Viet Nam
Our tour guide will greet you at your hotel in Hoi An City Centre around 3 pm. We will then take a bicycle ride along the riverside to enjoy Yin and Yang food in Cam Nam Island. Then we ride along the riverside to capture the romantic view and take a stop at street vendor for OC HUT dish (steamed nail). Oc Hut is kind of local snails well cooked with chilly and lemongrass and Vietnamese usually enjoy this popular street food with rice crackers. After that, we will head to the local market to try Banh My (Vietnamese bread). Our foodie tour will continue with My Quang dish - the most popular street food in central region of Viet Nam especially in Quang Nam. We will go to a local restaurant for a cup of coffee and some local snacks.
The tour ends at your hotel around 7:00 pm.
- English speaking tour guide
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.