Hoi an rustic life half day tour
- Take a boat trip to Cam Kim Village
- Discover the beautiful riverside
- Capture the local fisherman’s lives on their boats
- Walk on the Monkey Bridges along the river
- Capture the peaceful lives of local people
- Meet a local family who will show you how to make colorful sleeping mats by traditional method
- Have a chance to try hands on making mats by yourself.
- See how to make rice papers and rice crackers
The guide meets you at hotel lobby and start cycling to the dock. We then take a boat trip to Cam Kim Village. We will head to the Family Temple and discover the beautiful riverside and capture the local fisherman’s lives on their boats. Especially, you will have chances to walk on the Monkey Bridges along the river. Passing by green, quiet roads gives you some time to absorb the countryside fresh air, to calm down your mind, to capture the peaceful lives of local people. The tour guide will give you some interesting information about the local plants, herbs and vegetables along the way. Then, we will stop to meet a local family who will show you how to make colorful sleeping mats by traditional method. You have a chance to try hands on making mats by yourself. After that, we continue with a ride to another local family to see how to make rice papers and rice crackers. A light snack will be served here to recharge energy after a long way.
We will drive back and take a short stop at a local riverside drinking shop, where you will have some sugar cane glasses to calm down after a long road. After that, we will head to the harbor and turn back to your hotel to end tour.
Depart: 8:00 or 14:00
- Boat transfer fee
- Entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.