MY SON SANCTUARY half day tour from Hoi An
- Admire the different view of the countryside along the bank by boat
- Discover the history of the Champa Kingdom at My Son Sanctuary
- Check out some handmade product villages dating back hundreds of years
7:30a.m: Pick up at your hotel and depart Hoian town for My Son Sanctuary, the old capital of Champa Kingdom. Nestled in a wide valley between two mountain ranges, My Son Sanctuary was the site of many Cham Temples. Used for religious ceremonies by the Kings of the Champa Dynasty, it is also believed to be a burial site of Champa Royalty. The My Son temples complex is one of the foremost examples of Hinduism in South East Asia and is one of the most important heritage sites in Viet Nam. Though the complex has been ravaged by time and war, we can still see many majestic ancient ruins of the temples here. Go around to admire the special architectural of ancient Cham people and listen to the guide introducing the history of the ruins. We also have the chance to enjoy the Champa dancing performances.
After touring, we will travel up the Thu Bon River by motorized boat, stop en route to visit the traditional Kim Bong Carpentry Village before returning to Hoi An centre.
• Bus or boat (depend on price)
• Light lunch
• English speaking tour guide
• Entrance fees (150,000 VND/pax – 7.5$),
• Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.