OVERSTAY IN BA NA
• Journey by cable car 1487 meters above sea level to Ba Na Hills, famous for year-round cool weather and stunning views
• Visit Linh Ung Pagoda, Tinh Tam Garden, Nghinh Phong Peak and Vong Nguyen Hill.
• Have lunch before hiking to the peak summit for breath taking views of Da Nang City and the surrounding mountains
• Dinner and overnight at Ba Na
• Explore the Old French Underground Wine Cellar
Day 1: Hoi An – Ba Na (-/L/D)
Your day will begin with departure for Ba Na. Ba Na is 1487 meters above sea level and known as the second Da Lat or Sapa of Viet Nam. The weather here is idealic and it is said you can feel all four seasons within a day. Not many places in Viet Nam can make this claim, making it a must see on the tourist circuit. Upon arrival, you can take in the panoramic views and possibly be greeted by monkeys. You can also take a cable car to the summit to visit Linh Ung Pagoda, Tinh Tam Garden, Nghinh Phong Peak and Vong Nguyen Hill. We will then have lunch and go on a hike to the peak summit where you can take in the view of Da Nang City and the surrounding mountains. The night will finish with dinner and overnight in Ba Na.
Day 2: Ba Na - Hoi An (B/L/-)
Day two will begin with a delicious breakfast and a visit to the Old French Underground Wine Cellar. The French provided heavy influence to the Vietnamese culture and this wine cellar is still used today to distill alcohol. After the trip to the wine cellar, we will check out of our hotel and return you to Hoi An.
-Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
-Cable car fee
-Bottled drinking water
-Twin shared accommodation (2pax/room)
-1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
-English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
-Tips and gratuities
-Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, laundry, beverage, etc.