Paradise Peak Cruise
To be launched in November 2016, Orchid Cruise employs state of the art design with a second-to-none cruise routing. Going beyond the ordinary itinerary, Orchid will take you through the best and most hidden part of Halong Bay: it starts from Dinh Vu port near Cat Ba island and cruises around Bai Tu Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay.
With only 14 luxurious cabins on board with lowest size from 36 sqm, the cruise will promise the best trip you can take in Halong Bay. All cabins in Orchid Cruise provide full ocean view and private balcony to let you enjoy the magnificent seascape of Halong Bay. There are 5 choices of room types, namely, Suite with Balcony, Family Suite with Balcony, Premium Suite with Balcony, Family Premium Suite with Balcony, and Orchid Exclusive Suite - each with its own advantage and fitted for a specific group of travelers. All cabins in Orchid Cruise are fully equipped with advanced amenities to ensure the maximum comfort and satisfaction of customers.
Besides luxury private cabin, public amenities on Orchid Cruise are also unparalleled: beauty spa services, theme party on request, pick up services by Limousine car, luxury bar and restaurant, gym room, and so forth. A great deal of thrilling activities like kayaking, sunbathing, squid fishing, discovering amazing grotto and island, cooking lesson, etc. are awaiting you on Orchid trip.
Check-in at Paradise Suites Hotel – Tuan Chau Island On arrival at Paradise Suites Hotel after the long drive from Hanoi, enjoy your light refreshments before boarding time. Embark on Paradise Peak Once you have embarked, you will be taken to the restaurant where you’ll meet the Paradise Peak crew. While you enjoy your welcome drink, you will be given a short briefing about your cruise and itinerary, Don’t forget - your butler will take care of your every need while you are on board. Lunch in the restaurant Lunch will be served in the restaurant while cruising the islands and islets of stunning Halong Bay. Cruise Halong Bay or enjoy a Spa Treatment After lunch is the time to contemplate the timeless beauty of Halong Bay as Paradise Peak cruises past the limestone islands, islets and towers. Alternatively, you may wish to use this time for a spa treatment at Le Parfum Spa*. Visit Tung Sau Pearl Farm or kayak*. Your first excursion is a visit to Tung Sau Pearl Farm, an area in Halong Bay dedicated to growing pearls and practicing a handmade technique based on Vietnamese tradition and Japanese technology. This is also an ideal destination for kayaking. If this excursion doesn’t take your fancy, stay on board and treat yourself to a delicious afternoon tea. Visit Sung Sot Cave Your next stop is the magnificent Sung Sot Cave. The cave itself is stunning but so are the views on exit, where you’ll be rewarded with sweeping views across the Bay. Pre-Dinner Sunset Cocktails* and Cooking Demonstration The Paradise Peak will anchor overnight at Coconut Tree Island. Indulge in a cocktail or two during Pre-Dinner Sunset Cocktails* as you watch the sunset from the sundeck, followed by a demonstration of easy-to-make Vietnamese recipes. Royal Bao Dai Dinner Enjoy your Paradise Royal Dinner your way - dine anywhere you want on the ship: your cabin, the sundeck or the restaurant. It really is up to you. After dinner, the rest of the evening is yours to enjoy: squid fishing, a movie in your cabin, more drinks* on the sundeck or even a spa treatment at Le Parfum Spa*.
Tai Chi on Sundeck Awaken your senses with a Tai Chi session on the sundeck before breakfast. Breathe in the fresh morning air, watch the sunrise and feel your body revitalise. Visit Titov Island Paradise Peak arrives at “must see” Titov Island. Hike to the top for stunning views of Halong Bay, or go for a refreshing swim in the cool, emerald waters. For a morrelaxing visit, you can people-watch while sipping on a coconut. Breakfast in the restaurant Back on board, breakfast will be served in the restaurant or in your cabin as we cruise past Thien Cung and Dau Go Caves and Fighting Cocks Islet. Bill settlement and check-out before we return to Tuan Chau Island. Disembark at the Tuan Chau Marina After disembarking from the Paradise Peak, guests who are returning to Hanoi on the Paradise shuttle bus will be served a light lunch. Return to Hanoi
• Butler service
• 2 day cruise itinerary and program
• 1 night in luxury suites, deluxe amenities, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning
• Access to sauna, steam bath, Jacuzzi, fitness corner, library
• 1 breakfast / 1 lunch / 1 dinner (à la carte unlimited) • Unlimited local beer, soft drinks, house wines & selected spirits on board • Complimentary regular tea and coffee on board
• Complimentary mini bar
• Cooking demonstration, afternoon tea and Tai Chi session
• Onboard insurance, taxes and service charges
• Entrance and sightseeing fees
• Airfare & airport transfers
• Visa arrangements
• Spa treatment services
• Beverages and tobacco
• Tips and other expenses not mentioned in inclusions
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Cancellation notice must be in written form and send to us via email. Refund will be processed between 5-7 business days.
- Check in on board: 12:10pm
- Check out: 11:35am
- Return Hanoi: 2:30pm
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate.
- Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge $50/adult and $40/child for Gala dinner applies if guests stay on board on December 24th and/or December 31st 2017 or February 15th 2018
- Shuttle bus: $40/ adult and $30/ child round trip. Pick up point: at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
- Cruise runner: Paradise Peak Cruise
- Built: 2016
- No. of cabin: 14 cabin(s)
- Address: 5/33B Pham Ngu Lao, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi