Tra Nhieu and Tra Que vegetable village half day tour from Hoi An
- Visit the shipbuilding workshop, wood carving, mosaic and other workshops in Kim Bong village
- Ride to the TraNhieu mat village
- Taking the path along the river
- Cycling to the TraQue vegetable village
- Meet local people who work in the garden
- Enjoy a foot bath with medicinal herbs
The guide takes you from your hotel and riding to where you board on the shuttle to cross the river Thu Bon for about 15 minutes, to the Kim Bong carpenters village. You will visit the shipbuilding workshop, wood carving, mosaic and other workshops.
Continue your ride to the TraNhieu mat village; taking the path along the river, you will see coconut water, fishing nets, and wild birds, then small pleasant walk on a quiet bamboo bridge in water coconut forest. Then visit the craft mats making.
Go back at the dock, you board the boat with residents and cycling to the TraQue vegetable village. To TraQue village, you will be warmly greeted by Mr.Minh family, 3 generations one, a welcome drink "basil juice", stroll through the village and meet local people who work in the garden.The local farmer will teach you all about cultivation methods as well as join the farmers in preparing gardening activities.
Then enjoy a foot bath with medicinal herbs, traditional therapeutic practice and Prepare lunch with a local family, You will learn how to make “TamHuu” spring roll, “Xeo” pancake. Your lunch will consist of many local delicacies including “Tam Huu” spring roll, “BanhXeo” or local pancake of people in Centre of Viet Nam.
After lunch, take a bit rest before returning to your hotel.
- Boat transfer fee
- Village’s entrance fee
- English speaking tour guide
- Cooking class
- Foot message in medical herb water
- More depending on the activities performed that day
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.