Tra Nhieu Eco village half day tour from Hoi An
- Bicycle trip to countryside village.
- Visit the shipbuilding workshop, wood carvings
- Riding to Tra Nhieu village, famous for making sleeping mat
- Cycling to Van Lang fisherman village and Bay Mau coconut water forest
- Try paddling round basket boat with lots of fun
- Relaxing foot massage with medicinal herbs
The guide takes you from your hotel and then you ride bike to the pier where you board on the shuttle to cross the river Faifo for about 15 minutes, to the Kim Bong carpenters village. Visit the shipbuilding workshop, wood carvings of Mr. HuynhRi - a family’s traditional occupation, Can Phuc’s mosaic and other workshops. Continue riding to Tra Nhieu village, where is famous for making sleeping mat. Spend island hopping via unusual bridges made of wood or bamboo. Go to the dock, we board another boat with residents and cycling to Van Lang fisherman village and Bay Mau coconut water forest. Try paddling round basket boat with lots of fun. Go to the family for a relaxing foot massage with medicinal herbs, traditional therapeutic practice and preparing lunch together with his family, after then, you will taste the dishes prepared by yourself. After meal, take a bit rest before returning to your hotel.
- Cruise to and back
- All visiting fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.