Tra Que vegetable village half day tour in Hoi An
- Enjoy an interesting half day tour of Tra Que village.
- Catch the exact image of Hoi An’s countryside
- Join in many interesting gardening activities
- Enjoy many local food specialties
- Know how to make unique dishes of this region
The pickup time is about 8:00 am for the morning tour and around 2:00 pm for the afternoon tour.
You will be picked up at your hotel at about 8.a.m (the pickup time is flexible upon request) by an experienced tourist guide and join in a 30 minute drive to get access Tra Que herb village.
Your first activity is to stroll around the vegetable garden for a while and be told about the history of the village.
Next, you will take part in many interesting gardening activities such as prepare the land, fertilize with seaweed, rake the ground, sow, water and picking vegetables. You also should not miss a chance to relax by joining foot soak.
Then you will join in preparing lunch with a local family to know how to cook with ‘Tam Huu’ spring roll, ‘Banh xeo’ – Vietnamese pancake.
After your morning excursions and lunch, you will be taught how to harvest and wrap the vegetables.
Before riding to your hotel, you will have a farewell to your host family.
Finally, you will be driven back to your hotel when the tour ends at about 1.p.m or 6 pm.
-English speaking guide
- All visits
- Farming tools
- Lunch or dinner at a local family house
- Banh Xeo (local pancake) & Tam huu dishes demonstration
- Welcome drinks.
- Personal expenses.
- Foot massage service price: 105.000VNĐ/ per person/ on request