TRANG AN – KENH GA full day tour
• A boat-trip through lush vegetation, amongst chirping birds and splashing oars, keeping an eye out for goats grazing on the forested mountains looming all around
• Behold the captivating beauty of the caves, towering karst-covered rocks and grottoes of Trang An grottoes
• Bathe surrounded by beauty, in the natural hot springs (53o C) of Kenh Ga
Discover the Eco-tourism complex– bathe in hot spring
We will pick you up at your hotel for departure to the Ninh Binh Province. There, we will take an amazing boat trip to visit Trang An Grottoes, which is known as Viet Nam’s “Inland Ha Long”. With a gathering of 31 valleys and 50 cross-water caves, Trang An is home to 600 different species of flora and over 200 types of fauna, many of them rare and endangered. Rowing through Trang An Grottoes is a one of a kind experience. The quiet fresh air of the highlands is broken only by the sound of birds chirping and the oars stirring the clear water. Look closely as you float by to see the wild white goats grazing on the forested mountains that rise up from the water. Trang An Grottoes is truly one of the most beautiful sights in Viet Nam.
After lunch, we will take a short boat trip to Kenh Ga to relax and bathe in the hot springs there. The springs here are wonderful for your health. They contain Sodium Chloride Salt, Calcium, Magieclorua, Bicarbonate Salt and have a stable temperature of 53o C year-round.
All cancelation from guest arise additional charges as follows:
- More than 7 days before departure: No charges - From 7 days to 3 days before departure: 10% of the tour price.
- From 72 hours to 24 hours before departure: 50% of the tour price.
- Less than 24 hours before departure or No show: 100% of the tour price.
-Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
-Bottled drinking water
-English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
-Tips and gratuities
-Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.