TWO NIGHTS ON THE BAY – Deluxe junk (****)
• Cruise amongst the many magical limestone islands of Ha Long Bay
• Visit Surprise Cave and find out what’s surprising about it!
• Stop at Titop Beach for swimming and kayaking and panoramic views from Titop Peak
• Dine on delicious lunch and dinner onboard
• Try your hand at night fishing
• Cruise to the stunning Lan Ha Bay; kayak, explore with your guide and swim in secluded coves
• Take part in a cooking class to learn how to cook some local favorites then dine onboard
• Visit Cua Van fishing village and the Fishermen’s Museum
Day 1: Majestic Ha Long Bay (-/L/D)
You will be picked up at your hotel and transferred to the pier to board a Deluxe Junk Boat Cruise where a welcome cocktail awaits you prior to checking in to your private cabin. A buffet lunch will be served onboard while cruising in Ha Long Bay to visit Surprise Cave; one of the most beautiful caves in Ha Long Bay. Then, stop at Titop Beach for swimming and kayaking as well as taking in the view of Ha Long City from Titop Peak. After dinner, try your hand at night fishing. Overnight on board.
Day 2: Ha Long Bay (B/L/D)
If you like there is an optional early wake up call to catch the sunrise over the bay and practice Tai Chi on the sundeck. Enjoy the morning with a cup of coffee and a light breakfast while cruising to explore Lan Ha Bay. We will stop at the kayaking area where the experts will give you the basic paddling lesson. Afterwards, you and your guide will explore the mystical bay. There will be a lot of swimming, strolling the beach, if weather permits, exploring the many lagoons. Lunch on the boat. Cruise back to Ha Long Bay for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Ha Long – Disembark (B/L/-)
Again, there is optional sunrise Tai Chi before enjoying a light breakfast while cruising the area to admire the beauty of one of the seven new wonders in the world. Then, there is a cooking class instructed by a chef on the sundeck. We will pass through Cua Van fishing village and Fishermen’s Museum. Enjoy a late buffet brunch on board while cruising back to the boat docking station for a transfer back to your hotel.
• Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
• Entrance fees, Cruise trip, Kayaking
• Meals: 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
• Twin shared accommodation (2pax/cabin)
• Bottled drinking water,
• English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
• Tips and gratuities
• Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.