TWO NIGHTS ON THE BAY – Superior junk (***)
• Cruise past exquisite scenery; limestone islands majestically rising out of emerald water, seductively scattered with grottoes and caves
• Feast on sumptuous seafood whilst enjoying panoramic views of Halong Bay
• Hop onto an island and opt to either trek to the top for stunning panaromic views, or swim in a secluded cove
• Take part in a cooking class to learn how to cook some local favorites then dine onboard
• Visit Sung Sot Grotto to see stunning stalactites
• Kayak on the bay
• BBQ lunch
Day 1: Majestic Ha Long Bay (-/L/D)
You will be picked up at your hotel and head to the pier for your Superior Junk Boat Cruise where welcome drinks await. After a relaxing break, enjoy a delicious seafood lunch while cruising through the magical bay where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the water like dragon teeth. You can choose to take a short trek to a nearby summit for a panoramic view of the bay, take a swim on a quiet beach or relax and sunbathe on the deck. Later in the afternoon, head back on board to enjoy the sunset. You will have a chance to join a cooking class at the restaurant onboard and enjoy the meal you have prepared. Stay overnight on the Cruise.
Day 2: Ha Long Bay (B/L/D)
Optional early wake up call to take in the sunrise over the bay. Relax with a cup of hot coffee before departing to the splendid Sung Sot Grotto and its amazing stalactites hanging from the cave’s high ceilings. Visit and kayak in Ha Long Bay. Enjoy BBQ lunch and have dinner with of Vietnamese cuisine. Stay overnight on the Cruise.
Day 3: Ha Long Bay – Disembark (B/L/-)
If you like, awake early to take in the sunrise. After breakfast, you can relax onboard. Enjoy lunch while cruising back to the boat docking station. Transfer to your hotel.
• Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
• Entrance fees, cruise trip, kayaking
• Meals: 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
• Twin shared accommodation (2pax/cabin)
• Bottled drinking water
• English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
• Tips and gratuities
• Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.