VAN LONG NATURE RESERVE & RURAL EXCURSION
• A relaxing bicycle ride to explore local temples, churches, communal houses and the market
• Have a go at being a Vietnamese farmer; catch crabs, fish and water crops!
• Cook with the locals then feast on your creations
• Take an unforgettable boat trip to the " Inland Ha Long Bay"
• Get the chance to spot birds, herons and the endangered species of Delacour's Langur
Very peaceful life & spectacular scenery We will pick you up from the hotel for a 2-hour drive south of Ha Noi to the Ninh Binh province. You will receive bicycles for the ride around the peaceful village (7 km) to visit the local temples, churches, communal houses and market. Then you will have a chance to become a Vietnamese farmer for a day. You will able to take part in the agricultural activities such as: catching crabs, fishing and watering. After that, you will enjoy cooking activities with the local and eat the lunch you have prepared. After the rural excursions, the car will take you to the Van Long Nature reserve. Known to travelers as Viet Nam’s “Inland Ha Long Bay”, Van Long is the perfect place to take a relaxing boat trip around the nature reserve to take in the amazing views. Along the way we will have a chance to spot birds, herons and the endangered species of Delacour's langur, before we take in the sunset in this picturesque setting. Then, we return to Ha Noi.
All cancelation from guest arise additional charges as follows:
- More than 7 days before departure: No charges - From 7 days to 3 days before departure: 10% of the tour price.
- From 72 hours to 24 hours before departure: 50% of the tour price.
- Less than 24 hours before departure or No show: 100% of the tour price.
-Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
-Bottled drinking water
-Boat trip, bike
-English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
-Tips and gratuities
-Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.