Visit Hoa Lu & Tam Coc in Ninh Binh full day tour from Hanoi
- Visit Tam Coc and Hoa Lu-the very first capital Vietnam.
- Take many beautiful photographs.
- Have a pleasant boat trip.
- Visit many tourist attractions such as the ancient capital Hoa Lu the Temple of King Dinh and King Le -Endangered Primate Rescue center and the Turtle conservation center.
- Enjoy relaxing time and fresh air.
- Have comfortable boat tour.
- Have awareness of nature preservation.
- Know more about the daily life of Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh’s locals
You will be picked up at your hotel in Hoan Kiem District around 08.00.a.m – 8.30.a.m and taken to Hoa Lu - Tam Coc and admire the stunning sceneries of the countryside on the way.
Around 10.30: Upon your arrival in Ninh Binh province, you will be taken to Hoa Lu - the former capital city of Viet Nam. Then, you will go to the ancient capital Hoa Lu and visit the Temple of King Dinh (built in the 17th century with unique structure of I shape) and King Le.
Then, you will get access to Tam Coc (about 10 km drive from Hoa Lu).
Next, you will have time for lunch at a local restaurant.
After having lunch, you will take on a bamboo boat – which is rowed by the local people through Hoang Long river to explore Tam Coc (three caves) on the way.
Here, you will join in a 2-hour trip to go through three huge caves and observe the local fisher folk, village life along the river and, explore the breathtaking limestone karst formations that Tam Coc is really well-known for.
For those are interested in joining in a bike tour, this tour is a good choice. Joining in this 1-hour bicycling tour, you will have an opportunity to visit true villages and admire incredible landscapes.
Around 18.30: You will arrive in Hanoi.
- Transportation with A/C
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips & gratuities.